Free For All firstname.lastname@example.org
Free-For-All shows an eclectic selection of movies every 2nd Friday at the GALA Center in SLO (1060 Palm).
Nosh and chat at 6:30, film at 7pm.
Why another movie night? These existing ones in SLO/ the Central Coast are all aimed at specific populations, and so presumably show group-specific kinds of movies. But there are great older classics that are not so explicit, and there are great new offerings that don't fit into neat boxes. On top of that, there are many countries now producing LGBT movies with a very different point of view from what we're used to.
So what we'd like to do here is to offer some of everything to a diverse audience. We promise wild variations in style, mood, time and place. The goal is that everyone be able to find out about the others denizens of the rainbow alphabet soup in a fun and relaxed way. We're hoping for a strong bias towards good movies, from a sheer entertainment perspective, which is easier when your topics aren't too constrained.
And of course coffee, popcorn and cookies should be part of the deal :-).
- 24 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.